Bond Arms always recommends you use proper gun safety any time you handle your Bond Derringer.
- Always treat a firearm as if it is loaded
- Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
- Always keep your firearm unloaded until it is ready for use
- Always be sure of your target and what is beyond it
Make sure you completely read the manual that comes with your firearm.
Always wear ear and eye protection when firing.
When loading and unloading, you can keep the barrel pointing downrange by turning the firearm upside down and opening the barrel.