Bond Arms Inc.
Manufactures the Smallest, Most Powerful, Best Built Personal Protection Handgun On The Market.
In 2015, Bond Arms Inc. celebrated its 20th Anniversary on a high-note, having overcome so many obstacles during its early years, that it has become a classic example of good old American entrepreneurship, perseverance and family values. In 1995, Greg Bond, a former Texas Instruments engineer and tool and die maker, incorporated Bond Arms with the idea that the Remington Model 95 over-under, single-action derringer could be converted from an Old West anachronism that was basically know as a cheap, dangerous, throw away type gun into a modern, safe, dependable, and well-built defensive handgun.
- Press Release: BOND ARMS TWO NEW HANDGUNS DESIGNED APPROVED FOR CALIFORNIA MAKE THEIR SHOT SHOW DEBUTS (January 20, 2015)
- Press Release: Bond Arms Launches “The Best Gun You’ve Never Held” Contest (January 3, 2015)
- 20th Anniversary Bond Arms Logos
- Press Release: BOND ARMS LAUNCHES TWO NEW HANDGUNS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA (October 30, 2014)
- The Story Of Bond Arms on its 20th Anniversary
- Bond Arms 2014 Product Brochure
In the Media:
- “Bond Arms Backup” – American Rifleman – 1/15/2013
- “8 Most Underrated Personal Defense Handguns” – Guns and Ammo – 10/1/2012
CBS Bond Arms Factory Tour:
Worlds Greatest Presents: Bond Arms Handguns:
Gun Stories: Bond Arms